Wishing for efficient, effective home care? Make yourself a plan to tackle everything your busy life throws at you and make your job as Mom or Dad easier. Here are eight tips for keeping your family organized by implementing a home organization routine that will streamline your life.
- Downsize and donate. Create donation boxes dedicated to toys, clothes and household items you don't want in order to make room for new things while also lending a helping hand.
- Get rid of clutter. Imagine the daunting buildup of useless stuff you'll face at the dawn of 2018 if you don't take the time this year to give away things you don't need while getting rid of any unnecessary clutter in and around your home.
- Label shelves, drawers and containers. Fantasizing about your kids picking up after themselves will be so 2016 once you label the places where everything you've decided to keep will go, and make it easy for everyone to put things back in the right places.
- Clean storage spaces. Enjoy your clutter-free home even more after you empty your storage areas, such as drawers, closets and cabinets; clean them thoroughly; and put the items back in an orderly fashion.
- Plan meals ahead of time. Appreciating your clean living spaces is something you can do after you've completed your other duties as a parent, so start by planning your meals a day ahead to make your life easier.
- Organize work and play time. Munching on your well-thought-out meals is much more satisfying when your kids have finished their homework and you've completed your full day of work, so mark designated working and relaxing hours on your calendar to keep everyone in your family on track.
- Narrow down extracurricular activities. Benefiting from scheduled work and fun time is even easier when everyone is focused on and dedicated to their hobbies, so limit your kids to three hobbies per season, and cut back on the running around you have to do on a weekly basis.
- Make a schedule. Bask in your beautiful, organized home and high-functioning family life once you've made a weekly schedule dedicated to carrying out each and every tip successfully throughout the year.
A fast, simple route to an orderly living space and a prosperous family life is what every family needs. This collection of eight tips for keeping your family organized is a great place to start, so take each one to heart and make it work for you and your loved ones. When you're ready to take the next steps toward an active home organization system, I'm only a phone call away.
*Powered by HomeActions.com